What is Certification for Professional Biotherapist?
Certification for Professional Therapist is for the individual that has successfully finished Module A and Module B Courses, fulfilling and/or exceeding all the requirements (as specified below) so that is qualified and certified as a professional therapist.
Who is eligible to apply for Certification for Professional Biotherapist?
Students who completed both Module A and Module B courses successfully are eligible to apply for the Certification for Professional Therapist.
What are the requirements to be certified as a professional Biotherapist?
Being a professional therapist needs comprehensive knowledge and extensive experience of practice. Here are the basic requirements for the Certification for Professional BioTherapist:
Part 1 – Self Study Subjects
Accomplish online course in Anatomy & Physiology from Alison Free Online Courses Website with certificate.
Part 2 – Practical Therapy Cases
Submit 10 successful therapy cases in the form of a testimonial signed by the patient.
Within the 10 cases, 5 cases are required to be submitted with full range of information including the biomedical data from medical exams.
Presentation of the 5 therapy cases to the fellow students, certified therapists and the founder of Biotherapy Asia Mr. Ivan Roca.
Part 3 – Essay on Biotherapy Subject
Written essay on the Biotherapy subject with 1,000-2,000 words (4-8 pages).
Presentation of the essay to the fellow students, certified therapists, and Mr. Ivan Roca.
Part 4 – Biotherapy Codex & Ethics questionnaire
Part 5 – Practical Assessment
Full 4-day group therapy sessions with Mr. Ivan Roca.
1. All the parts are not necessarily to be conducted in number order, but each requirement needs to be fulfilled.
2. All the presentations and practical assessments schedule will be arranged accordingly with the applicant.
How long does it take to be certified as a professional Biotherapist?
The certification program will be 7 days, which is including:
- Presentation of 5 therapy cases with full records,
- Presentation of the essay on Biotherapy subject,
- Biotherapy Codex & Ethics Questionnaire,
- Practical Assessment for the full 4-days group therapy session with Mr. Ivan Roca.
What needs to be prepared before the Certification Program?
Below documents are required to be submitted 4 weeks before the Certification Program starts for review and approval.
- Certificate of Anatomy & Physiology Course from Alison Free Online Courses Website.
- 10 successful therapy cases in the form of a testimonial signed by the patient. Within the 10 cases, 5 cases are required to be submitted with full range of information including the biomedical data from medical exams.
- Written essay on the Biotherapy subject with 1,000-2,000 words (4-8 pages).
How often is the Certification Program conducted?
The Certification Program will be conduced once a year.
Where does the certification program take place?
The 7 days certification program will be hosted in Biotherapy Clinics in Krabi-Thailand or Hong Kong SAR of China.
What is the certification fee?
The fee for the Certification for Professional Therapist is 16,000 HK$ (approx. 62,000 Thai Baht / 2,000 US$)**.
** The fee is only for the certification program. Logistics costs are not included.
What is the License of Professional Biotherapist?
The License of Professional Biotherapist allows the certified therapist to work in a clinical and/or non-clinical setting as a professional therapist.
What are provided with the license registration?
- Being listed on Biotherapy Asia website as a professional therapist with a picture, short biography and contact information,
- Able to write and publish articles on BIOS Magazine that will be read and shared by many,
- Exposure via Biotherapy Asia newsletter and Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin page,
- Eligible to work in Biotherapy Asia clinics and its franchise clinics,
- Use “Biotherapy – Clinical Bioenergy Treatment” trademark.
What trademarks can be used with the license?
What is the license fee?
The license fee is 2000 HK$ ( 8,000 Thai Baht / 260 US$).
Note: The license fee of first year as a professional Biotherapist is included in the certification program already, effective from the certification date. From the 2nd year, license feel will be paid with each renew.
How to renew the license?
- Apply for renew of the license at least one month before the current license expires.
- From the second year, for each renew, the certified therapist need to submit 10 new testimonials singed by the patients, as well as conducting a 4 day group therapy session with Mr. Ivan Roca.
- The licensed needs to renewed every year for 3 years.
From the 4th year, the license is renewed every 2 years.
- From the 4th year, the certified therapist is required to submit 10 new testimonials and conducting a 4-day therapy cycle with Mr. Ivan Roca.
What is the fee for license renewal process?
Licence renewal process fee is 1,000 HK$ (4,000 Thai Bhat / 130 US$) each time.
For the 2nd and 3rd year: License 2,000 HK$ + Renew 1,000 HK$ = 3,000 HK$ each year.
From the 4th year: License 2,000 HK$ x 2 + Renew 1,000 HK$ = 5,000 HK$ every 2 years.
How to apply?
It is easy!
- Please fill the information with the application form below.
- We will contact you within 24 hours upon receiving your application.
Note: Application will be closed 4 weeks before the Certification Program starts.
Who can I talk to if I have questions?
- You can use Live Chat on this website.
- Or you can contact our team.